Thursday, January 29, 2009

Final Blog

I thought some of the following Web 2.0 programs were helpful in expressing my ideas and opinions: Google Docs, Wikispace, and Blogger. The implementation of this technology helped make English 11 easier in many ways. Because many assignments required us to use these technologies, we learned and experienced a whole new way of doing homework and collaborating online. I had the most fun with Wikispace, but the most helpful program was Google Docs. When I didn’t have time to use Writer’s Helper in class, I could always resort to emailing my essay to one of my trusted friends to edit my essay for me. In short, Google Docs made editing essays more convenient because they could edit it on their own time. I also enjoyed using Wikispace. It’s very much like a Myspace, but more educational. In the beginning of using Wikispace I had a hard time getting used to formatting texts and inserting pictures to display the motives of my Wikispace. All in all, I think these programs will help us not only next semester, but also for the long grueling years in college.

1 comment: